Looks like this event has already ended.
Check out upcoming events by this organizer, or organize your very own event.
DCWEEK 2011: June Brainstorming & Co-working
Tuesday, June 7, 2011 from 12:00 PM to 6:00 PM (EDT)
DCWEEK is a week long festival in the US capital focused on bringing together designers, developers, entrepreneurs, and social innovators of all kinds. Main registation for DCWEEK is here.
About the June Brainstorming & Co-working Session:
This event is for people who want to create projects leading up to and during DCWEEK that are relevant to the festival.
- We'll have an open space at UMC (see map) from 12pm to 6pm
- You'll be introduced to collaborators & resources
- You'll brainstorming things you want to bring to life at DCWEEK
- We'll help you get your project off the ground
- Just RSVP and show up anytime or work on site all day
- Wifi is limited so bring an air-card if you can
Other stuff you can can do now:
- Submit an idea for a session/project/panel: http://bit.ly/dcw11ideas
- Join the Facebook Group to meet others: http://bit.ly/dcweekfb11
- Follow us on twitter: http://www.twitter.com/dcweek use #DCWEEK
- Explore the full website: http://www.digitalcapitalweek.org
- For sponsorship or other info email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- View the full overview, including last year's metrics: http://bit.ly/dcweek10mets
DCWEEK is made possible through the generosity of our sponsors:
When & Where
iStrategyLabs x Tech Cocktail
iStrategyLabs is a digital agency that invents ways to engage communities online and off. We’re a passionate group of strategists, designers, developers and producers capable of building everything from websites, to animated films, to massive festivals and social strategies that transforms organizations. Check out our work here.
Tech Cocktail is a media company focused on better connecting, educating and amplifying the start-up technology community. Started as a community building event founded in May 2006 by Frank Gruber, Tech Cocktail has been hosting mixer style events and conferences while covering start-ups and tech innovation across the country with the focus of helping to amplify the local technology signal.